- What to do when you have reached the point of despair
- How to leave the sins, weaknesses, and failures of your past to God's mercy
- How to recognize the enemy, even when he presents himself under the appearance of good
- Holy presumption: what it is, why you should want it, and how to get it
- The five benefits you'll derive from regular Confession
- How each part of the Mass corresponds to an affection of the heart
- How to evade sadness, melancholy, and temptation
- Ways you can be joyful even when you do not feel mirth
- Proven techniques for waging warfare against negative moods
There is no shame in spiritual desolation. Fr. Gallagher reminds us that the greatest of saints suffered from this affliction. The key is to learn how to draw closer to God in life's darkest moments.
Overcoming Spiritual Discouragement is a call to hope... a call to solace in time of suffering... and a call to stand tall in times of affliction. Read this book, and you'll learn how to enter into the sublime peace and joy that our Lord promises.
Paperback 0.4" H x 8.5" L x 5.6" W (0.3 lbs) 128 pages