Rethink Happiness is an essential self-help guide for all of us seeking to define our purpose in life. Chock-full of relatable stories about George and his life-long work in ministry, this book will help you discover that true happiness is found when we are totally oriented to God. With the same high energy he brings to his talks to youth and adult audiences, George will help you identify what you're truly looking for in life.
The book opens with the idea that we are all searching for happiness but looking in the wrong places. We're hungry for God's love, but we're stuffing ourselves with shallow relationships and unchecked materialism. George invites you to rethink this formula, by first recognizing that it's God you want and then surrendering everything to him.
Embedded in Catholic wisdom, truth, and the basic tenants of living a meaningful life, this book will teach you to
- reconsider your priorities in light of God's love;
- rethink how you spend your time and money;
- focus on building meaningful and healthy relationships;
- reject the dizzying pursuit of fame and prestige;
- seek self-worth in relationship with God; and
- serve God in the simplest way: by loving others.