Theology of His Body/Theology of Her Body: Discovering the Strength & Mission of Masculinity/Discovering the Beauty and Mystery of Femininity by Jason Evert
2 BOOKS, 1 VOLUME
Theology of Her Body and Theology of His Body will feed your teens with liberating answers to their most pressing questions about love and sexuality. These books offer solid, relevant teachings in a language teens understand. But more than just presenting the truth itself, they deliver the tools teens need to achieve the greatness for which they were created.
This book comes at a critical time, because tragically, many teens have forgotten their calling, or worse, have never heard it. As a result, they don’t know who they are or who and what they are meant to be for one another. This means they often resort to ‘using’ instead of authentically loving others and themselves.
Theology of Her Body and Theology of His Body are two books in one. Teens are encouraged to not only learn the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposite sex, for it is in seeing the complementarity of the two sexes that one discovers the real meaning of his or her own body. This is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teens program, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his/her body, or anybody, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
- How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
- That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
- The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
- Their true calling and purpose in life.
- How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
- The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
- What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
- The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
…and much more!
Paperback 0.3" H x 7.04" L x 7.16" W (0.4 lbs) 102 pages